Grade 6 ABRSM Composition Video Course
"This course was very helpful and informative. I will definitely be taking more of Victoria's courses and she responds promptly to messages which is important. The materials provided are of high quality and the approach to delivery is easy to follow."
"Really excellent course, with very clear videos and explanations. Also, brilliant follow-up support from Victoria who engages closely with people taking the course and very quickly comes back with responses! Thanks a lot!"
This course covers everything you need to know to get top marks in the ABRSM Grade 6 Music Theory exam.
This comprehensive course will teach you:
- What the examiners are looking for
- How to adapt the given opening to create the rest of the piece
- How to create a plausible harmonic structure
- How to deal with tricky minor keys and accidentals
- How to work with chromaticism
- How to modulate effectively
- How to add musical, meaningful performance directions
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
The course lasts just under 2 hours and contains step-by-step explanations. You can also watch me create exam-type compositions in real-time, while I explain how best to think through each note you put down.
You also get:
- Free downloadable PDFs with lesson summaries, plus exercises and composition openings to work through yourself.
- Access to me via the discussion panel, should you have any questions or comments.
Watch a Sample Lesson!